Welcome to the Network of Excellence “Environmental and Energy Applications of the Electrochemical Technology”.
This website shows the activity of the Network that joins the experience of 10 recognized research groups in the field of Electrochemical Applications to Environment and Energy. The objectives of the network are:
- To strengthen research activities further.
- To seek synergies and facilitate partnerships for project development (COST European networks, projects H2020, CYTED shares with Latin America).
- To promote growth itself with the incorporation of universities, colleges and technology centers and companies.
- To encourage the transfer of technology to industry visibility.
- To position relative to other competing consortia in environment and energy.
This network is funded by the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness in the 2015 Call of revitalization actions “Networks of Excellence” of the General Directorate of Scientific and Technical Research of the Research Projects General Branch.